Under minimal supervision, the Brand Coordinator supports the Brand Portfolio in an array of duties including & nbsp; development and updates of portfolio tools, brand assets and reports, and coordination of meeting and event deliverables. This position provides general support for the department and portfolio as needed.
• Manage development and updates of portfolio tools including brand standards, marketing calendars, new item presentations, assets and specs.
• Utilizing strong PowerPoint skills, aggregate, compile and provide final formatting of annual brand plans, monthly brand performance reports and ad hoc reports.
• Create portfolio, brand or department PowerPoint presentations on request.
• Acting as a resource to Trade Marketing, manage TM requests for brand assets, portfolio information, etc.
• Working with Purchasing, process Brand Marketing and Marketing Services purchase orders.
• Using the contract management system, process any contracts, purchase orders and statements-of-work for portfolio programs or buys (trade media, events, digital, web resources).
• Assist department with external and internal events, tastings and meetings. This could include setup, take down, pouring, coordination of volunteers, decor, ordering lunch, etc.
• Admin duties to include: team meeting coordination, sales mailings, FedEx/UPS shipments, etc.
• Support team as needed including meeting coordination, expense reporting and travel.
• Works on special projects as assigned.
• Coordinate monthly winemaking and Marketing meetings. Manage portfolio participation in quarterly Sales onboarding meetings including agenda management, tasting needs and final presentation formatting.
• In collaboration with Promotions team, own tie-in partner status tracker with potential partners, themes and timing, and process contracts once partnerships are confirmed.
• Manage portfolio participation in quarterly Sales onboarding meetings including agenda management, tasting needs and final presentation formatting.
• Supports Sales with timely responses to various requests.
• Develops and executes departmental administration project and tasks as assigned by VP Marketing.
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or comparable discipline OR 2+ years of directly related experience
• Wine Industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent planning, communication and customer service skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, creative and organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• A self-starter, detail oriented, and results driven attitude
• Able to work within a team environment and build cooperative and collaborative relationships with those inside and outside the department
• Advanced computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Experience with graphic software such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator desired
• Experience with navigating in Internet/Intranet environments and Social Media
• Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
• Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
• Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
• Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Wines offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.