Successfully assist in execution of events for Winery Hospitality Team under the direction of the Hospitality Lead and Assistant Manager. This includes high level of hospitality and customer service, oversight of on call staff to bring the winery style of quality and gracious hospitality to our guests.
* Under the direction of the Hospitality Assistant Manager maintain a professional image while providing fine dining service for all meals and events at the winery as well as off-site Hospitality properties.
* Supports Hospitality Assistant Manager in coordination of all trade, press, and consumer event logistics including: functioning as the service lead for the event, supervising and participating in set up and break down, chef communication, staffing, rentals, wine, decor and agendas
* Successfully oversee on-call staff training and direction when leading an event
* Under the strong leadership, delegation and decision making of the Hospitality Assistant Manager, work together to create memorable events that showcase The Prisoner Wine Company and wines
* Excellent attention to detail, prompt follow-through, good administrative and basic computer skills (email, MS Word)
* Wine and winery knowledge.
* Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team/crew environment, adherence to all safety regulations and operating procedures.
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* 1-2 years' experience in winery hospitality and/or restaurant service
* College degree in Hospitality or Communications- related field a plus.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Ability to lift up to 55 lbs regularly.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a valid CA driver's license
This is a Full Time Role with Excellent Benefits:
* Competitive Compensation
* Short-term/long-term incentives - if eligible
* Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave (maternity, paternity and adoption)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Plans
+ Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings (HAS) Accounts
+ Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug
+ Health & Well-Being Programs
* Financial Security
+ 401(k) retirement plan with company match, Profit Sharing and Roth investment options
+ Employee Stock Purchase Plan
+ Life Insurance
+ Short & Long-Term Disability
* Product allowance and employee discount programs
* National, regional and local Volunteer activities
* Employee match program
Please note: The Total Rewards outlined apply to most full-time, non-union employees within the United States. Part-time, union, or employees based outside the US may have access to different programs. Some programs refer to offerings available within major offices only.
St. Helena, California
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).