Established by French Champagne house Moet & Chandon, and a part of the LVMH Moet Hennessy, Domaine Chandon is the brand home for Napa's Favorite sparkling wine. Find with us a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in the business and learn more about the world of sparkling wine while working at our Visitor Center.
We are currently seeking an outgoing individual with a positive and professional attitude who is genuinely passionate about wine, and food, to join our team.
The Dishwasher is responsible for preparing food according to the instructions of the Hospitality Manager or Senior Chandon Cook in a quality and timely manner, and to clean the kitchen (flatware, china, pots and pans, as well as sweeping & washing floors/equipment).
-Prepare and cook food properly and in a timely fashion, using all appropriate safety precautions
- Wash all cooking and eating utensils
- Comply with scheduled kitchen sanitation and ensure all standards and practices are met
- Help/Assist when necessary for keeping tables clear of glassware and service ware, wiped clean for visiting guests
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- English preferred
Professional experience & know how:
- Dishwashing experience is helpful, but not required
- Ability to work with limited supervision, to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of food products and cooking techniques
- Ability to lift constantly (6 to 8 hours) from 0 to 10lbs, frequently (3 to 6 hours) 11 to 25lbs and on occasion (up to 3 hours,) up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand between 6 and 8 hours per day