Brasswood Estate features a state-of-the-art winery with 17,000 sq. feet of caves where we make our own delicious wines alongside some fantastic custom crush clients. The property is also home to multiple tasting rooms, including a sensory room curated by our Estate Sommelier, a bottle shop with rare wines and liquors and our world-class restaurant, Brasswood Bar + Bakery + Kitchen.
Brasswood Estate is looking for an Estate Concierge to join our team on P/T or F/T basis. We are interested in creating a hospitality & sales team that will take our property to the next level. We hire people, not positions! So we are looking for positive self-starters with strong leadership attributes who are flexible and love working in a team environment. Hospitality experience required. More importantly, someone who knows how to have a great time while showing guests all that our property has to offer. If this describes you, join the family!
• Welcome our guests on the property and assist them with navigating tasting and dining options.
• Book experiences via phone, RESY and email, gathering the necessary information in a professional and friendly manner and coordinate tasting room calendar with events and restaurant.
• Provide excellent and professional customer service, with an emphasis on creating customer loyalty and retention.
• Build long-lasting relationships with the Napa Valley community and wine industry, acting as a Brasswood Ambassador, developing and maintaining referrals with wineries, driver, & concierges.
• Perform daily tasting room duties: conduct tastings and tours, wipe down tables, bus and wash glasses, keep the property in top condition, etc.
• Understand POS to process sales and shipping orders. Vinespring & RESY experience is a plus.
• Work with all departments in a collaborative and professional manner.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Have previous hospitality experience, wine knowledge preferred.
• Possess excellent communication & organizational skills.
• Be 21 years of age or over.
• Must work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Be energetic, accountable, and team-oriented.
• Maintain appropriate dress and personal hygiene standards.