This is a Part-time, hourly position, weekly schedule with be Friday through Sunday.
Silverado Vineyards, a privately-owned winery, in operation since 1981. Our award-winning wines are sourced from our six estate vineyards.
The Phone concierge position acts as each guest’s first impression and sets the tone for the experience with Silverado Vineyards. The role is responsible for providing a kind and warm welcome to each visitor, setting the tone for the exceptional guest experience. The position will answer the phones, serve as a reservation agent and may greet and check in guests for private tours. This part-time role, reports to the Tasting Room Manager.
Note to applicants: the work schedule for this part-time position includes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
• Be the primary point of contact for all incoming reservations calls and email requests. Provide a warm welcome and explanation of our wine service and tasting options
• Must have a thorough knowledge of winery offerings, tours, tastings, reservations processes, trade policies, and events
• Assist guests with reservations on the telephone, via email or in person; entering reservation information into the reservation system
• May assist with the flow of visitor traffic, escorting guests where needed
• Confirm upcoming reservations
• Be a team player and assist the tasting room staff as needed
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Clean and professional appearance
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Excel, Wine Direct POS, Vino Visit
• Wine knowledge, phone experience highly desired
• Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Must be able to lift and carry up to (40 lbs.)