Based at the CRU Tasting Lounge in Napa. Thursday through Monday 11 am to 7 pm.
Vineyard 29, a family-owned highly acclaimed estate winery located in St. Helena, Napa Valley, and home to the Parker 100 point rated 29 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, energetic and strong Sales Associate to join us.
Reporting directly to the DTC Director and working closely with a highly experienced, sophisticated and talented hospitality team, this position will have a unique opportunity to be part of the growth and refinement of an already successful and renowned wine brand. You will be responsible for conducting luxury-level wine tastings and providing excellent customer experiences at the impeccably designed and very cool Vineyard 29 CRU Tasting Lounge in Napa. Vineyard 29 offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and matching IRA.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in luxury wines as well as winery hospitality at the highest level, be exceedingly organized, well presented and creative, provide amazing customer service while driving sales and wine club memberships, and successfully execute sales efforts on a consistent basis. You must love what you do and bring that with you every day.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute luxury-level wine presentations, tastings and food pairings.
• Provide an exemplary customer experience.
• Comfortably and strategically sell allocations and sales clubs (for Cru tier of wines).
• Consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales objectives.
• Feel extremely comfortable around high level wine knowledge customers, as well as oenophiles of every level .
• Proactively develop creative solutions to achieve overall hospitality objectives.
• Ability to communicate a personal level of brand ownership, passion and conviction, going above and beyond as needed.
• Travel in the Napa Valley area as requested.
• A minimum 2 years’ luxury-level winery sales & hospitality experience.
• Upper level wine knowledge.
• Exceedingly strong presentation and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent phone, email and in-person communication skills with customers and team members.
• Excellent at sales planning, execution and reporting back to management as needed.
• Self-motivated team player who is creative, lively, and responsible.
• High comfort level with luxury wine and sales.