This is a Part-time, hourly position, weekly schedule Monday through Thursday.
Silverado Vineyards, a privately-owned winery, in operation since 1981. Our award wining wines are sourced from our six estate vineyards.
The Receptionist will act as an ambassador for Silverado Vineyards, providing exceptional customer service, offering a welcoming, memorable experience to clients and guests by providing excellent customer service over the phone.
This role will perform a variety of clerical duties. Assignments can be in functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Executive support. May perform clerical work such as word processing, filing, sorting and other administrative tasks. This is a part time role reporting to the CFO.
• Serve as ambassador of the winery, exemplifying excellence in customer service
• Mange all winery calls, answering, screening and directing to proper party
• Receives and directs visitors, vendors and customers to appropriate locations
• Maintains company phone directory and coordinates the installation, movement and service of the telephone equipment
• Provide facility information and general assistance to both guests and clients
• Performs a variety of clerical duties, such as preparing schedules, sorting mail, proof reading and completing forms
• Maintains files
• Operates general business machines such as copier, fax and postage machine
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Clean and professional appearance
• Immediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Calendar
• Knowledge of our Avaya phone system a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Able to lift and carry 50 pounds