Scheid Family Wines has an exciting career opportunity for an Sales Administrator based in our Salinas office.
Founded in Monterey County in 1972, Scheid Family Wines is one of the fastest growing wine companies in the country with extensive estate vineyard holdings and a state of the art winery campus. In addition to our flagship Scheid Vineyards brand, we produce and market over two dozen core and exclusive brands including District 7, Metz Road, Ranch 32 and Ryder Estate.
The Sales Administrator will provide administrative, analytical, and organizational support to the Director of Sales for Branded Goods, Finished Goods Project Manager, Director of Business Analytics, and Branded Goods Sales Team. This position will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties including, but not limited to, report creation, calendar management, internal and external correspondence, meeting and event coordination, and invoice reconciliation. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Finished Goods Project Manager with product specification form (PSF) management
• Develop Sales and Marketing presentations
• Coordinate quarterly Sales and Marketing meetings at various locations in the U.S. including travel arrangements and expenses for identified VP’s
• Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reporting for Winery, Sales, and Executive teams
• Manage ordering of export labels
• Assist with sample requests, maintain office sample and display wines
• Create and maintain Supplier New Item Registry (SNIR) for all National Brands utilizing distributor portals
• Maintain Sales, Distributor, and Retail Chains directory
• Partner with other departments for annual WSWA Convention, ECRM, PBFW, and AFW event planning and execution
• Work with Tradeparency billback management billback system
• Work with IRI and Nielsen data
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years’ progressive administrative support, preferably in Sales or Marketing
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
• Ability to proof read documents and presentations for composition, grammar, and vocabulary
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and/or keyboard. Required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. This job requires use of the computer and phone.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities or activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Scheid Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.