Mansion Creek Cellars is looking for a tasting room associate for our location at the Marcus Whitman Hotel in downtown Walla Walla. This is a part time position for support in the tasting room Friday through Monday.
Tasting Room Responsibilities:
• Provide service that passionately promotes the winery brand and creates a memorable guest experience for every consumer.
• Successfully meet our standard of tasting room operations: promote daily sales, customer service, inventory accuracy, daily tasting room duties and operations including
cleanliness and presentation of products, professionally take phone calls and relay detailed messages to team, notate club members accounts as necessary.
• Promote sales and wine club sign ups to guests; develop relationships with wine club members, and guests.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized tasting room including accurately completing and signing off a daily opening and closing checklist.
• Assisting at professional off-site tastings and events as needed, transporting wine as requested.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, have a valid MAST Class 12 permit, a valid driver’s license, and be over the age of 21.
Mansion Creek Cellars is a family owned winery dedicated to creating unique, smooth, balanced, and elegant wines reflective of our Spanish heritage. We are a group of people who genuinely care about our customers and one another. We operate with a spirit of positivity and teamwork. While there is a hierarchy of management, everybody at Mansion Creek Cellars can be called upon to do any duty necessary for the team to succeed. We are lucky enough to have a group of people that exemplify customer service and truly love to do the work they do. It is of the utmost importance that this atmosphere remains in place as it is essential to the overall experience at Mansion Creek Cellars.