Duckhorn Wine Company has helped set the standard for American fine wine for four decades. Founded by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn with the launch of Duckhorn Vineyards in 1976, the Duckhorn luxury portfolio has evolved to include Decoy, Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, and Kosta Browne. Each winery has its own dedicated winemaker and focused winegrowing program. The portfolio encompasses five distinctive visitor centers, six state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, 300+ enthusiastic employees, and 870 acres of acclaimed estate vineyards from California’s Central Coast to Washington State’s Columbia Valley. Limited quantities of all wines are available direct from the winery, throughout the United States, on five continents, and in over 50 countries. For more information, visit DuckhornWineCompany.com.
Duckhorn Vineyards is seeking a Part-Time Concierge to warmly and graciously deliver on our hospitality goals. This role is the first point of contact for guests upon arrival to the Visitor Center and is critical in setting the tone for new and returning guests alike, including Wine Club Members, Industry and VIP guests. The Duckhorn Vineyards Host demonstrates superior communication and guest service skills, contributing to a culture of accommodation which is second to none. Professionalism, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail and teamwork a must!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Host- Front of House
• Greeting guests and explaining tasting options available
• Assist with making and modifying reservations
• Work with the Estate House Concierge to offer concierge services
• Maintaining aesthetic of the Retail area and all guest areas
• Restocking all non-wine inventory items, marketing collateral and guest service items throughout the Estate House
• POS functions, register sales, cash handling and Wine Club membership inquiries
• Assist wine educators with packing wine sales
• Aid Retail Assistants with bussing, washing glasses, food prep when applicable
• Assist wine educators with daily set- up and clean-up of the hospitality areas
• Minimum AA
• Minimum one-year experience in the luxury hospitality or wine industry
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent organizational skills
• Collaborative/team operational skills
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, OpenTable & Vin65
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to occasionally travel the North Bay
• Must have a clean DMV record
• Ability to lift to 42 lbs.
Duckhorn Wine Company offers a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Please respond with resume and letter of introduction.