Mountain winery seeking polished wine professional to host mail-list members at its by-appointment-only estate near St. Helena. As an ambassador of this small family-owned winery, the successful candidate will represent the wines with integrity and passion, while providing world-class, authentic hospitality.
Primary Responsibilities include:
1. Hosting guests at the private estate five days weekly, including weekends.
2. Performing administrative tasks with a high level of attention to detail.
3. Thinking creatively and responding to guests' needs.
4. Interacting with business partners, and building positive relationships.
5. Contributing to a culture of highly motivated, passionate, hard-working, experienced professionals who strive for perfection in everything they do.
Please include a short cover letter describing your career goals and experience. Competitive salary, benefits, and commission package available.