Position Summary: The Financial Analyst for Boisset will be responsible timely completion the company’s financial reporting, including pertinent budget variance analysis. This key role will take the lead on report presentation to managers and key upper level management, participate in the creation of budget and forecasting, as well as be responsible for preparing cost analysis and review of detail procedures for cost control. The Financial Analyst works under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, and works closely with the Controller and Accounting Manager.
• Responsible for performing professional Business/Financial Analysis assignments, including conducting special studies and surveys to summarize and analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control or action.
• Evaluates profit plans, capital expenditures proposals, investment opportunities, operating records and financial statements.
• Directs and/or assists in the preparation of special studies, reports, analyses and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports and business forecasts for the financial community or management use.
• Coordinates with all levels of management, within and outside of the company, to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, budgetary controls, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts and similar complex financial matters.
• Acts as a key technical expert on financial analysis issues, concerns and special projects. Interfaces with top management, responding to their requests for financial data and to resolve reporting and compliance issues.
• Performs complex economic research and studies on subjects such as rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, impact of governmental requirements and the like.
• Organizes information from a variety of sources to establish data banks for use in analyzing and creating future plans and forecasts.
• Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Participate in safety training and report all unsafe conditions or work practices.
• Participate in team efforts and perform additional duties as needed.
• Timely Recording Keeping in Workforce Now - ADP
Language: Ability to speak and understand basic English required for all positions.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, financial reports, legal documents, and policies and procedures. Ability to write detailed reports and compile supporting data. Ability to effectively present information to management, clients, outside consultants, and other business contacts, and to facilitate meetings or training sessions as needed.
• Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations, equations, data or scientific analysis, statistical theory, and/or other functions. Ability to understand and apply concepts of algebra, calculus, and geometry.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to multiple tasks, analyze and solve practical problems, prioritize and delegate tasks and projects, work both independently and as part of a team, and adapt to frequent changes in the work environment.
• Possess advanced intermediate computer skills which can include e-mail, internet, word processing, spreadsheet, database activity, graphic arts and/or publishing, intranet systems, and basic programming.
Education, Experience, Certificates, Licenses:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience. Minimum of 3-5 years financial analysis experience, including supervision/management experience and a working knowledge of applicable government regulations.
• Current, valid Driver’s License, insurable driving record, and proof of current automobile insurance required.
• Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature. Manual dexterity sufficient to reach, handle items, and work with the fingers. May require lifting and moving objects up to 20 lbs in weight. Clear vision, close and distant, and ability to adjust focus. Hearing adequate for telephone and office level conversation.
• Well lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. Minimal noise level typical of business office: computers, printers, telephones, light traffic. May or may not include periods in autos, airplanes, and/or lodging facilities.
Schedule and Travel Requirements
• Regular business schedule: Monday through Friday. Overtime possible, but very infrequent.
Boisset Collection is an innovative, eco-minded, dynamic company with family roots in France and California. Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will be considered.
Competitive compensation wage and full benefits offered.
***Benefits: medical starts first of the month following your hire date, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, Life/Disability/AD&D, 401k, vacation, sick, holiday, commuter benefits and generous employee discounts.
Please apply online at the link below and submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting career opportunity.
Or email email@example.com
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015 and 2016.