This position of Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of the warehouse and daily activities required to meet customer standards for safety, quality, quantity, efficiency, delivery and operations. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure work is completed as efficient and safe as possible. This position reports to the VP of Production & Operations.
* Manage all inventory (including finished product and raw materials) and oversee the flow of inventory coming in (from cellar) and inventory coming out (to our wholesalers).
* Oversee the proper and correct order fulfillment onto wholesaler trucks.
* Enter in all inventory tracking through our warehouse inventory tracking on the computer.
* Oversee the warehouse staff and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
* Work and communicate frequently throughout the day with the VP of Production & Operations, the Head Cider Maker, the Production Manager, the office staff, etc.
* Ensure proper warehousing and inventory control procedures are communicated and followed.
* Identify, analyze, and resolve issues affecting warehouse performance.
* Propose and execute improvements to business processes and equipment as necessary.
* Supervise warehouse activities to provide quality service to internal/external customers.
* Develop a thorough understanding of warehouse processes and practices, as well as an understanding of how these functions interact with and impact other areas of the Company.
* Communicate effectively, concisely, and constructively, both verbally and in writing. Must be timely and accurate with distribution of information.
* Coach employees to reach daily, monthly, and quarterly departmental goals. Proactively seek and report gaps to management.
* 3+ years of logistics/distribution.
* 2+ people management experience.
* Must possess strong leadership and team building skills.
* Strong analytical, critical-thinking, & problem-solving skills required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external parties.
* Strong computer skills a must!
* Must possess or be able to become licensed for lift truck operation.
* Ability to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's values.
Experience with any of the following a bonus:
* Six Sigma
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
* Must be able to sit/stand for longs periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
ACE Cider offers a very competitive salary, 100% medical, paid-time off, a matching 401(k) retirement plan, and a bright future with a rapidly growing, family-owned company.
About ACE Cider:
Based in Sebastopol, California, (about an hour north of San Francisco, in the heart of the Russian River Valley) ACE Cider is the largest independent cider company in America. We don't have any investors and built the company on our own. ACE Cider was created by Jeffrey House in 1993. ACE continues to be one of the industry's leaders with our award-winning, low calorie, low sugar, all-natural ciders. We have a lineup of ciders that are the most unique and innovative in the country. We innovate, we create, and we perfect. We are a rapidly growing company, currently distributed in 48 states, as well as internationally. Nothing beats an ACE!