As the Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for improving craft work efficiency through the development of detailed work packages. Through effective work planning this will help eliminate delays in the planning, scheduling, coordination, job kitting and execution work processes. Your role as Maintenance Planner is critical to the ongoing success of the Maintenance and Reliability effort. The Planner is responsible for identifying the elements of an executable work package that should contain (but is not limited to), the work plan (including the process and desired end results), the necessary materials, tools, and permits, and labor requirements prior to passing the work on to scheduling in alignment with reliability best in class processes.
Planning and Work Effectiveness - 60%
* In accordance with using established corporate and reliability guidelines and procedures, EHS policies; plans to maximize equipment reliability and availability through effective use of planned maintenance to quickly return equipment to design capability
* Creates effective and sequenced work plans in accordance with maintenance and reliability strategies to effectively execute required work to ensure asset health and overall production quality.
* Utilizes equipment criticality measures to prioritize work within the facility by identifying and implementing maintenance and reliability activities through the identification of the proper resources, tools and materials.
* Plans the execution of routine and non-routine repair procedures and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
+ Reviews approved work notifications through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure requests meet minimum requirements of a work order to initiate work plans
+ Provides detailed work plans on documented work orders as required on all non-urgent maintenance activities including but not limited to Preventative Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Failure Maintenance (FM)
+ Establishes validation and completion requirements
+ Assists in readily identifiable route maintenance activities
+ Coordinates with Purchasing and Stores to order and reserve materials
+ Scopes work orders to estimate cost, labor, materials, equipment and special tool requirements to complete the job in a safe and cost-effective manner
+ Maintains job plan libraries to support required non-routine work, projects and overhauls via the CMMS
Reliability Best Practices & Continuous Improvement - 20%
* Reviews work execution to ensure it is completed utilizing consistent maintenance and reliability best practices for job plan optimization
* Maintains equipment files and databases for most up to date equipment details and efficient work execution
* Developing knowledge of and must have awareness of the latest innovations, technology and trends for planning maintenance and reliability activities
* Intimately involved and at times can lead the PM Optimization process for the facility to review job tasks and pre-determined frequencies of existing work
* Site CMMS Super User for workflow processes
Maintenance & Reliability Strategy - 20%
* Responsible for supporting business and facility Reliability vision
* Supports common reliability processes and metrics to achieve targeted results from maintenance and reliability practices
* Validates the importance of Reliability initiatives through key Planning metrics (planning accuracy, planning backlog, monthly review of compliance audits, etc)
* Supports and leverages business Reliability direction and leadership for continuous improvement of the Planning Function
* Competent in root cause failure analysis to continuously improve the reliability of the facility
* Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience in a skilled maintenance role
* Strong mechanical and some electrical expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving
* Computer skills with knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Must have ability to work effectively with a CMMS
* CPG, Food and/or Beverage manufacturing environment
* Previous Maintenance Planner or Coordinator experience
* Associate or BS degree in a technical discipline
* Previous experience with a CMMS (Maximo, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Work Environment:
+ Works outdoors/indoors
+ Works in warm/cold climates
+ Works in high places
+ Works on wet surfaces
+ Is exposed to loud noise, fumes, and/or toxic chemicals
+ Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
+ Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
+ Primary office environment may be warehouse distribution setting
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).