CF Napa Brand Design, the award-winning studio in Napa, CA is looking for an exceptional talent to add to its growing team. CF Napa's capabilities encompass strategy and brand design for packaging, print and websites for the top wine, spirits and beer brands around the world.
Currently CF Napa has clients in over 9 countries and works on some of the most exciting projects in the category. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented sales and marketing professional to support our sales and marketing efforts. You'll work closely with our owner, responding to requests for proposals as well as developing and supporting CF Napa's marketing efforts. An exceptional can do attitude, adherence to project schedules and budgets as well as clear communication and presentation skills are prerequisites for this important position.
1. A minimum of 3-5 years marketing and/or sales experience.
2. B.A. in marketing, business or organizational development a plus.
3. Computer proficiency with Mac platform; Excellent Microsoft Word (creation of templates), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and Outlook skills required; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and FileMaker skills a plus.
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
5. Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
6. Sound understanding of marketing and branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web and various social media outlets.
7. Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
8. Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes; able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
9. Ability to manage projects on budget.
10. Creative and innovative.
11. Excellent attention to detail.
12. Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
13. Alcoholic beverage category experience is a plus.
1. Maintain all CF Napa marketing and sales efforts to meet organizational objectives.
2. Write proposals
3. Coordinate company promotional mailings.
4. Support company’s sales activities: manage proposal templates, write proposals
5. Maintain and update company’s social media presence: Twitter, Facebook, Behance, Pinterest, etc.
6. Maintain and update company’s website through website’s content management system.
Please send resume and cover letter. No calls please. Thanks.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE