Location: US Market
Reports To: Senior VP of Sales
The O’Neill Director National Accounts On-Premise is responsible for direct sales of the entire O’Neill portfolio to the On-Premise National Account channel, working on The Mark Wine Group Sales team, and closely with the O’Neill National Account team for maximum success. They are responsible for supporting the O’Neill corporate brand strategy and building the Points of Distribution and targeted volume for the O’Neill portfolio in all On-Premise Chains.
• Responsible for direct sales to On-Premise Chains, by developing and growing The Mark Wine Group's and O’Neill’s presence with a focus on top and emerging chains.
• Key sales ambassador for The Mark Wine Group & O’Neill Vintners & Distillers, demonstrating brand expertise for the entire portfolio at events, conferences and meetings.
• Responsible for growth of both volume and points of distribution (PODs), with a focus on the premium segment of the portfolio.
• Timely communication and management of all new program opportunities both internally within The Mark Wine Group’s Headquarters, the O’Neill sales team and distribution networks for maximum success.
• Timely investigation and resolution of all queries and issues raised by national and regional customers, such as inventory and pricing issues.
• Management of marketing support spends within budget in each chain.
• Participate in team development of all marketing platforms and mediums, utilizing them consistently to communicate O’Neill’s portfolio of products and services, to all relevant customers.
• Assist fellow sales team members with events, conferences and meetings as needed.
• Any other tasks or duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Relevant work experience in wine sales, including managing both On-Premise national accounts
• Hands-on experience with creating and managing account-specific programs and marketing support.
• Comprehensive analytical, strategic and tactical skills (i.e. must be able to both create and execute your ideas).
• Strong verbal and oral presentation skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
• Exceptional written communication skills, including proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, proofreading, etc.
• Well-rounded interpersonal and listening skills.
• Highly organized with keen attention-to-detail.
• Effective time and project management skills.
• Experience in negotiating pricing, programming and budget analysis.
• Must be able to manage a turn-key operation.
• High computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, etc.).
• Familiarity with market research tools including BDN/Diver and ACNielsen.
Desired personal characteristics:
• Self-motivated /self-directed
• Strong work ethic (i.e. willing to “roll up the sleeves” and do whatever it takes).
• Flexible /versatile
• Team player
• Have fun!