50% Operational Effectiveness - Prevent, Maintain & Repair
* Using established guidelines and protocols, coordinates and performs preventative maintenance and equipment repairs. Interfaces and coordinates with facility operations teams, management personnel, contractors, and craftspeople to ensure asset health and availability.
* In accordance with plant maintenance and reliability strategies, standards and practices provide clear instruction and direction and participates in routine ongoing maintenance activities and recordkeeping to ensure asset health and adherence to guidelines, codes, regulations, requirements and overall production quality.
* Provides clear instruction, direction and participates in the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant reliability strategies, standards and practices.
* Monitors repairs through systems and controls to ensure work orders and requests are executed in accordance to established work flow to meet maintenance & reliability performance metrics.
25% Maintenance Training & Support
* Supports and applies consistent maintenance and reliability best practices (ie. safety programs, routine safety audits, RCM methodology and FMEA to determine optimum defect elimination strategies)
* Developing knowledge of and gaining awareness of the latest innovations, technology and trends for maintenance and reliability practices.
* Identifies training opportunities, needs and facilitates training sessions for maintenance personnel, focusing on skills training and development, safety practices and work standards.
* Supports operations by identifying and reviewing failures, downtime and lost production and partners with operations team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and/or determine acceptable risk tolerance for assets.
* Promotes a culture that builds, operates and maintains plants that are operationally sound, safe and reliable. Focuses on improving work execution practice to ensure the right work is being done right.
25% Work Order Scheduling, Contractor & Vendor Management 10%
* Works closely with Maintenance Planner and Supervisor on effectively managing the weekly work order schedule for all daily maintenance activities including but not limited to; preventive/predictive maintenance, lubrication routes, troubleshooting and emergency repairs, modifications and process improvement, and appropriate reschedule work
* Supports management of ongoing maintenance and reliability related projects (ie. asset reliability and defect elimination) utilizing general knowledge of maintenance and reliability practices and procedures
* Coordinates and supports maintenance part vendors and contractors as necessary for equipment repair, troubleshooting and parts procurement
* High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED), and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 5 + years of Maintenance experience in a manufacturing, food processing, millwright or related industry
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems using formal techniques and failures.
* Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system such as Maximo, SAP, JDEdwards, MP2)
* Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and refrigeration and utilities processes and equipment.
* 5 year's experience in maintenance leadership, planning or equivalent in a manufacturing environment
* Experience using reliability maintenance centered techniques, root cause analysis, LEAN Six Sigma
* Compliance experience with Cal-OSHA, EPA, PSM and other codes/regulations.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Lifting may be required.
+ Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
Primary office environment
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).