Schramsberg Vineyards, America's House of Sparkling Wine is seeking 5 to 6 Temporary Bottling/Production Workers for our upcoming bottling season. The bottling season is expected to go from April 2019 to June 2019 (3 months).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general production work.
- Rotate between the following; dumping station, filler room, foiling station, packing station, stacking station and bottling line clean-up.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Winemaking facility preferred but not required.
- Some knowledge of wine production.
- Familiarity with production/bottling equipment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Please send me your contact info or apply in person.
1400 Schramsberg Rd.
Calistoga, CA 94515