Duckhorn Wine Company has helped set the standard for American fine wine for four decades. Founded by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn with the launch of Duckhorn Vineyards in 1976, the Duckhorn luxury portfolio has evolved to include Decoy, Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, and Kosta Browne. Each winery has its own dedicated winemaker and focused winegrowing program. The portfolio encompasses five distinctive visitor centers, six state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, 300+ enthusiastic employees, and 870 acres of acclaimed estate vineyards from California’s Central Coast to Washington State’s Columbia Valley. Limited quantities of all wines are available direct from the winery, throughout the United States, on five continents, and in over 50 countries. For more information, visit DuckhornWineCompany.com.
SUMMARY: This key support role provides creative, clerical, administrative, and special project support for members of the IT Team. This detail-oriented individual is also responsible for basic administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interfaces with IT Team members daily to stay current with any special assignments or upcoming projects.
• Handle administrative requests and queries for the VP of IT and IT staff.
• Composes, types and distributes professional correspondence.
• Types materials in final form from rough draft or other sources, which may involve complex terminology relating to IT operations.
• Well informed or proficient in the use of modern technology.
• Coordination of meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities.
• Performs general clerical duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, and mailing.
• Completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures are obtained.
• Manage IT related billing
• Assist with vendor management
• Assist with IT related equipment and license procurement.
• Assist with various IT-related research projects.
• Runs occasional errands to remote sites, post office, etc.
• Has a broad working knowledge of departmental and company practices, policies and programs.
• Performs special projects as requested.
• 2-4 years of experience in an Administrative Support role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
• Tech Savvy
• Positive can-do attitude
• Common sense, good work ethic, and reliability
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Ability to plan and organize projects
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
• Ability to learn tasks quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Willingness to learn about anything relating to IT
• Sit for prolonged periods
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
Duckhorn Wine Company offers a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Please respond with resume and letter of introduction.