Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard and Winery
Tasting Room Associate
Goose Ridge Estate Winery is a “Family Owned & Estate Grown” program that is dedicated to showcasing the unique terroir of Washington’s largest contiguous planted vineyard. An innovative and dynamic brand that is always looking towards the future and puts quality above all else.
We are gearing up for the busy season with openings for team members in our Richland location. We are looking for people who are motivated and experienced in providing a world class level of hospitality. They must be flexible, detail oriented and always looking for the opportunity to wow our members and guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily tasting room operations. Open, closing, inventory management.
• Creating a world class experience for all guests visiting our tasting rooms.
• Shipping and packaging product orders through our web store and e-commerce.
• Motivated to help build the best wine club in Washington State.
• Must be able to work weekends, some evenings and off-site events as needed.
• To act as an ambassador to industry, trade and media visitors.
• Some experience in wine, sales, hospitality and/or service.
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• MAST Class 12 permit and Food Handlers Card required prior to hire date.
• Able to consistently lift 45 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
• Basic computer skills and able to work on a web based POS system.
Weekends, evenings and holidays are a must.
All positions are part time and wages will be determined by experience and availability
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would make a great addition to our team.
No phone calls please.