The primary focus of this position is to host Members and guests at Repris, maintaining an experience-driven sales approach: quality wines and genuine, thorough, exceptional service that fosters long-term personal relationships and brand loyalty.
Repris is our estate winery focused on crafting wines from the historic Moon Mountain Vineyard we are grateful to call our home. Our winery includes 18,000 square feet of natural rock caves and 75 acres of organic vineyards on the 286-acre property. All Repris wines are sold directly to our Members and guests who visit the winery.
We offer above-market compensation and a top-tier health and dental plan.
• Hosting guests and Members at the winery
• Customer data and order entry
• Maintain supply levels
• Opening/closing procedures
• Assist with events and off-site pourings
• Fun, positive, energetic and confident
• Must be a team player and positive culture contributor
• Self-starter, internally driven and motivated. You work hard because getting things done is rewarding and gets you fired up
• High-energy and fast-paced environment, on your feet for long periods of time
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communicator, able to build rapport and make lasting connections with guests
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Weekends, some holidays and some evenings required
Email a cover letter and resume to Team@ReprisWines.com (no phone calls). Out-of-state resumes will not be considered.