Pursue your Passion for Hospitality with Domaine Serene in Wine Country
Like hospitality professionals the world around, Domaine Serene has a deep and abiding passion for providing an unparalleled experience to every guest we welcome. We are hiring fine dining servers, sommeliers, and wine educators for Hospitality Associate positions to bring together a talented and dynamic group of individuals working together to provide an amazing guest experience.
The Clubhouse at Domaine Serene – Dayton, OR
Our new hospitality center, the Clubhouse at Domaine Serene, at our Winery Hill Estate is a work of art and an icon on the Oregon wine tour. This 35,000-square foot facility houses the tools for motivated hospitality professionals to showcase their world-class skills in the Willamette Valley. Domaine Serene fosters a culture of learning and constant improvement. We provide extensive training for new associates as well as ongoing trainings for current associates.
Core Position Expectations:
• Successfully oversees all aspects of a designated area of the Clubhouse: guest service, sales strategy and initiatives, inventory accuracy, cash reconciliation, and shipping orders
• Effectively partners with the leadership team to ensure all experiences meet the high standards of the brand and consistently exceed the expectations of our guests
• Actively participates in the training of other team members on a daily basis
• Provides ongoing team education to improve both knowledge and skills
• Supports leadership in communicating policies and procedures and holding all team members accountable
• Be present on the floor at all times during service
• Provides clear, ongoing communication to the team through consistent and timely direction, and meaningful coaching
• Encourages the continuing development and advancement of all team members
• Projects a positive company image at all times
• Possesses a commanding and advanced knowledge of POS system, including the ability to effectively perform opening and closing procedures
• Relay information to ensure all team members are updated with current wine and marketplace information including trade information, new release timing, and upcoming club information
• Exhibits strong guest focus at all times and fosters long term relationships with our guests
• Helps to maintain our customer database of top VIP guests
• Conducts VIP tours and tastings.