Trialto Wine Group Ltd. is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist for our Western Canadian Market to join our dynamic team in our Yaletown office. We are a dynamic company with a focus on wines of ‘People, Place, and Time’. We represent some of the best family owned wineries from around the world, and work to ensure they are sold and marketed effectively in our market. We are seeking a supply chain expert, passionate about customer service with an acute attention to detail to manage our portfolio of inventory for all of Western Canada. Organization, attention to detail, superior knowledge of the supply chain field, communication skills, and problems solving abilities are all essential to this role.
The Supply Chain Specialist for Western Canada will work closely with the Supply Chain Coordinator, Sales Managers, and Marketing / Portfolio Managers to ensure proper and adequate stock of product in our portfolio.
This position is responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance in all of the Western Canadian markets, evaluating and processing purchasing needs, continually evaluating and negotiating our freight forwarding and warehousing costs and overseeing all sales and inventory data management.
In addition, this position is also responsible for (but not limited to):
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key contact at liquor boards, industry groups, suppliers, and vendors for Western Canada
- Developing, managing, and improving supply chain systems and processes and monitor for efficiencies; brand transfers, product registration and listing submissions, purchasing, compliance, pricing, bill backs, and information documentation.
- Evaluating and negotiating contracts and service level agreements with key business partners based on cost and quality of service
- Working closely with accounting to ensure month end reconciliations are accurate
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory reports for review by senior management
- 3+ years of progressive experience in the supply chain field strongly preferred
- Degree in Commerce/Business Administration from a recognized College or University, specialization in Operations and Logistics will be preferred
- Previous management experience is an asset
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, and proficient with other Microsoft office programs
- Previous experience with Microsoft NAV Dynamics is an asset.
- Organization and acute attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and detail
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for wine, combined with wine education or experience an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and systems an asset
Compensation: Trialto offers market competitive base salary along with extensive employee benefits including: extended health care coverage, a health spending account, RRSP Matching along with monthly transit pass reimbursements. A paid holiday on your birthday and a profit share bonus plan are also included.
Application deadline: February 25th, 2019 (Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.)