Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is among the most respected and prestigious names in Champagne. We are the 5th largest Champagne brand in the world, and currently the 8th largest in the US, with aspirations of much more. We are best known for our Cuvée Rosé Brut, considered by many to be the benchmark of the non-vintage rosé Champagne category. We are independent and family-owned, and we do nothing other than make Champagne.
LP-US is seeking a professional to join our team in the role of Associate Brand Manager in our Long Island City office. This role will be responsible for working independently and with the Laurent-Perrier team to grow Champagne Laurent-Perrier’s awareness nationwide. This position reports to the Brand Manager of Laurent-Perrier US.
Laurent-Perrier US offers a very competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus plan, 15 days of vacation (increasing to 20 days after 3 years), health insurance with employee premium fully paid, 401k with a 4% employer contribution, paid holidays including your birthday, and more.
• Coordinate the successful implementation of national and local programs & events.
• Support Regional Managers and NY Office team by running depletions reports and analysis in VIP iDig and Karma.
• Design, develop and execute merchandising concepts and programs in both the on- and off-premise channels, using metrics to gauge a program’s success.
• Manage POS materials with the local distributor teams to ensure the needed materials are available to activate programs locally in market.
• Place POS orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Amass market and competitor information to support programming in place.
• Implement and pour at champagne tastings and events as needed.
• Work with external public relations agency and provide day-to-day support.
• Manage company social media platforms and interact with global social media team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Two years of related work experience.
• Ability to travel by air and car to execute job functions.
• Ability to see, taste, and smell wine, and to pour wine at tastings.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, write reports, business correspondence, and to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software.
• This employee will be required to stand and walk for several hours of time and will occasionally be required to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Experience on a brand management team, preferably for a wine brand.
• Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Quantitative approach and strong analytical skills.
• Experience addressing customer needs, building positive relationships with customers and clients.
• Capability to monitor the results of multiple assignments and projects.
• Aptitude to create competitive strategies and plans.
• Proactive and independent spirit and a desire to achieve beyond what is required.
• Proficiency in French is highly beneficial but not a requirement.
Laurent-Perrier US is dedicated to having a team comprised of the most knowledgeable and professional Champagne experts in the industry. We strive to be diverse and inclusive, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you would like to be considered, please submit a brief cover letter and your resume.