For over 26 years, the wines produced at Cornerstone Cellars have been obsessively crafted and of great distinction. With a longstanding reputation for an exciting and award-winning portfolio of wines as well as an unrivaled hospitality practice, a new and dynamic management team is currently in the process of further elevating the overall brand and hospitality experience.
We are in search of several new, excited, brand representatives who will be integral in taking Cornerstone Cellars into the next chapter, continuing our tradition of exceptional hospitality and customer service.
As a member of the sales and hospitality team, you will directly represent the narrative, culture, and philosophy of the winery for our guests. All frontline staff must have a love for working with all types of visiting guests, with a natural ability to understand and engage with others. Wine and club membership sales should be actualized at the time of the visit by providing exceptional hospitality and a memorable tasting experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for providing excellent hospitality.
- Is a natural sales person with a proven ability to sell wine and memberships
- Be a confident communicator that naturally earns others’ attention and respect.
- Is passionate and knowledgeable about wine, food, and hospitality.
- Have strong relationship, rapport-building, and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-aware, self-starting and professional.
- Have positive energy that supports you and your coworkers
- A tireless work pace, and ability to work under pressure.
- Respect structure, process and routines that result in a quality guest experience.
- Be a team-oriented professional with sound judgment and the highest ethical standards.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of high-end guest or member relations experience.
- Be at least 21 years old and be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.