Come join a great Team at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars!
Want to work in a Tasting Room?
We are currently seeking candidates for a PT Kitchen Assistant (GC1) to join our team in Napa, CA..
You will contribute to the success of the tasting room activities by assisting the Tasting Room Staff with cleaning and organizing the tasting room and Visitor Center Areas, as well as supporting the Winery Chef.
What will you be doing?
• Assisting with cleaning.
• Washing glassware.
• Food Preparation/Plating/Serving.
• Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
• Cleaning and wiping counters.
• Recycling and garbage removal.
• Assisting with organizing back room.
• Washing plates/glasses and any other items/tools used for food preparation.
What will set you apart?
• High School Diploma preferred or GED (Must be at least 18 years of age)
• Basic cleaning skills
• Cal Food Handler’s Certificate.
• Ability to work in a dishwater setting under limited supervision
• Restaurant experience preferred
• Shifts will vary and include days, evenings and weekends - must be flexible
• Food Handler Permit required.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
• Able to work with a team in a small space0
• Continuous Walking and Standing up.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 707-261-6436.