Pernod Ricard has established itself as number one in the premium segment and co-leader in the Wines & Spirits sector operating through over 80 affiliates and 70 countries worldwide. Pernod Ricard Winemakers is the premium wine division of Pernod Ricard and boasts one of the world’s most diverse portfolios of premium wines such as Jacob’s Creek in Australia, Brancott Estate in New Zealand, Campo Viejo from Spain, Graffigna in Argentina and Kenwood Vineyards & Mumm Napa in California.
At Pernod Ricard Winemakers we offer you a purpose, a place to explore your potential, to grow, think, dream and create. We embrace diversity, reward imagination and create change. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that helps you thrive.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations the Human Resources Director has overall responsibility for managing the full spectrum of HR operations for Mumm Napa & Kenwood Vineyards. Working closely with the PRW HR Director they will be primarily responsible for developing and leading the successful implementation of the PRW USA HR strategy, establishing a strong HR team and HR foundation. This will include managing the design and implementation of all local HR policies, procedures, programs and best practices whilst driving initiatives that are in line with the global PRW HR strategy, company’s strategic priorities and business needs. This role will also play a leading role in Employee Relations ensuring our sites are compliant with the state and federal employment laws.
• Employee Relations
• HR Strategy & Implementation
• General Management & Leadership
• Budgeting & HR Reporting
• Training & Development
• Rewards and Recognition
• Project Management
• Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning
• Internal Communication
• HR undergraduate degree; with substantial post graduate operational HR experience
• Knowledge of California employment labor law
• Drive for results via action orientation
• Significant experience in recruitment including ATS administration
• Very strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability
• High level competency in the use of MS Office Suite including Word (mail merges), Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint.
• Good Presentation skills
• Working knowledge of contemporary HR practices
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Able to connect, engage and influence
• Both Corporate and Operational environment experience;
• Good exposure to remuneration tasks including remuneration surveys and job evaluation.
• Spanish Speaking and writing Skills
• Very strong systems skills including HRIS reporting
• Some out of hours work may be required;
• Interstate and some international travel on occasion as required;
• Current driver’s license;
• Work is performed in a typical office environment. Limited demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual, hearing and language acuity required for correspondence and computer usage. Will be required to walk through manufacturing facility for required ISO audits, safety inspections and for work-related injuries, on occasion will walk through Vineyards.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance