JaM Cellars seeks a rockstar sales and hospitality professional for its Wine and Music Studio in downtown Napa! The John Anthony Family of Wines is a fast growing company with three wine brands: JaM Cellars, John Anthony Vineyards and FARM Napa Valley by John Anthony. This one of a kind "JaMBassador" will help with day to day tasting room operations for this very successful brand. Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet Sauvignon, Toast Sparkling Wine and California Candy Rose are our core four wines while we also make Napa appellated Butter and JaM, available only through the tasting room and in the wine club.
We are a progressively minded team who knows how to have a lot of fun while working hard toward increasing successes. We are the presenting sponsor of BottleRock music festival amongst other festivals throughout the country, we continue to increase our presence in downtown Napa, including the JaM Cellars Ballroom at the Margrit Mondavi Theatre!
What we need from you (if you’re the right fit, you already know this):
1. Sales: Wine in tastings, glasses, bottles and cases! Sign up wine clubs! Provide food!
2. Hospitality: Share in the fun of JaM Cellars with our guests and provide the great experience they come to expect!
3. Point of Sale: Process transactions and collect customer information through our database both quickly and correctly.
3. Perform day to day operations: Help continue to make the JaM Cellars Wine and Music Studio the best it can be by sharing in the duties required. Do your part!
4. Positivity and Construction: We all have jobs to do. Do yours with happiness and motivation!
5. The Usual: organization, communication, abstract intelligence, hospitality, kindness, positivity, honesty, integrity, charisma, motivation, dependability, independence, persistence. You know the drill!
What we will provide (if you’re the right fit, it gets better than this):
1. Competitive Income: Hourly and commission, health insurance, gym membership, 401K, wine allocation and a uniquely fun workplace.
2. Advancement: we are an incredibly fast growing wine company. We are doing our best to make history and we want you to help us build it! The bigger we get, the better you "get."
3. Support: we have the unique ability to not only think outside the box but to change the way it is shaped. We will provide every tool you need to get the job done if it is being done right. We know you must succeed before we succeed.
4. Education: we will support your continued education as a wine professional. Numerous sommeliers and MBA’s work in the company. We celebrate individual and team betterment.
5. Fun: We sponsor music festivals, have tour buses and throw one hell of a party. We are in the business of hedonism. While business is always first, we get that it is supposed to be fun.
Submit your resume in confidence and we hope to be in touch with you. Best of luck in your search!