The primary focus of this position is to provide an exceptional reservation experience as well as unparalleled concierge service to our Members and guests.
Repris is our estate winery focused on crafting wines from the historic Moon Mountain Vineyard we are grateful to call our home. Our winery includes 18,000 square feet of natural rock caves and 75 acres of organic vineyards on the 286-acre property. All Repris wines are sold directly to our Members and guests who visit the winery.
Pangloss Cellars is our sister winery and is dedicated to celebrating Sonoma. Named after Dr. Pangloss, the eternal optimist in Voltaire’s novel Candide, Pangloss Cellars is a commitment to optimism as the best way to approach life. The home of Pangloss Cellars is our historic building dating back to 1902 on the Sonoma Plaza. The building both defines Pangloss Cellars and embodies our core values: it is welcoming, authentic, optimistic, unpretentious and social – a warm and beautiful historic place to enjoy the sensory experience of fine wine.
Our team is dynamic and united by a shared mission. We all bring significant experience, a positive outlook and prior success to the table. We expect no less from you.
We offer above-market compensation and a top tier health and dental plan.
• Provide an exceptional reservation experience for our members and guests; offer informed recommendations and make reservations for members and guests at other peer-set wineries, local restaurants and transportation companies
• Manage our reservations calendar with impeccable attention to detail
• Reservation confirmations via phone and email
• Occasional after hours event support and off-site pouring assistance
• Administrative support: order entry, customer follow-up
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Thrives in an office environment
• Unquestionable integrity
• Service-driven and focused on providing a world-class experience
• Self-starter, internally driven and motivated. Ambitious and hard-working
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, team-oriented
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Remain calm and serviced based under pressure
• In-depth knowledge of business systems
• Weekends, some holidays and evenings required
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls, out of state resumes will not be considered)