Hahn Family Wines is an independent, family-owned wine company focused on growing and producing ultra-premium and luxury wines of place. We source from our own estate in the cool climate areas of Monterey County and from select growers in California. We strive to be recognized among the best and win customers for a sustainable future. Our Estate is located in Monterey County's Santa Lucia Highlands; one of California's premier and most highly-sought after appellations. Our beautiful property is situated amidst the vineyards with a spectacular view of the Salinas Valley and the Pinnacles National Monument. For more information visit: www.hahnfamilywines.com.
Hahn Family Wines, a growing family owned company, seeks an ambitious, dynamic, highly motivated and goal-oriented Sales Professional to create and manage sales activities to deliver volume and profit goals in assigned geographic territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Articulates and executes HFW strategic vision with distributor management and key accounts.
• Leads, manages and coaches distributor management and sale to achieve case and revenue goals within set budgets.
• Conducts dynamic local and regional meetings to implement, reinforce, coach and educate the distributor on HFW priorities and programs.
• Cultivates and maintains professional relationships with key customers.
• Manages compliance of National/Regional programs to ensure effective optimal execution.
• Collaborates with manger to develop sales initiatives and incentives to maximize goal attainment.
Competencies and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Goal oriented with a minimum of five (5) years wine industry sales experience managing wine & spirits
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong key account customer relationships and proven track record building luxury brands.
• Ability to skillfully interpret and analyze sales trends and market intelligence to leverage business.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work independently and manage changing
• Operates with integrity and established business ethics; upholds HFW organizational values.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent combination of formal education and/or training.
• Proven business acumen including industry related math and written skills.
• Excellent verbal communication with persuasive public speaking and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving, negotiations and ability to close deals.
• Professional, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated; thrives in a fast-paced, cross functional team environment.
• Understands and adheres to federal and state compliance and liquor laws.
• Proficient in the use of a PC in a networked environment including MS Office products: Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, and internet browsers with demonstrated ability utilizing Diver, Nielsen, Trade
• Valid driver’s license, with proof of valid automobile insurance and clean DMV.
• Ability to become and maintain status as “Authorized Company Driver” with company insurance carrier.
• Travel approximately 40%. Ability and desire to travel frequently by land and air for meetings, market
visits and presentations. Must be able and available to work evenings, weekends and travel overnight.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit for
extended periods of time, stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and
arm. The employee frequently is required taste and smell, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or repetitively carry and move, push and/or pull up to 40
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
Hahn Family Wines offers a competitive salary, bonus opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package.
The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision. Additional health benefits include
life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match,
discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays. For immediate consideration, experienced applicants please email your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate “Regional Manager Southern CA-NV” in SUBJECT line of your email. Only resumes that include salary requirements will be considered. All resumes submitted will beheld in confidence.
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by
this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign
other duties as necessary.