DTC & Wine Club Coordinator
The DTC & Wine Club Coordinator will assist the DTCManager in driving the growth of the wine club, tasting room and direct sales businesses of Stonestreet Estate Vineyards. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a consistent, timely and professional manner with all customers and ensuring accurate order processing and timely resolution of customer issues.This individual will assist the DTC Manager to executeall wine club shipments from sign-up to order to fulfillment and develop programs to building wine club loyalty and minimize attrition. This individual will act as a concierge for our guests, book tasting appointments.
• Respond promptly to all telephone and email inquiries, requests and complaints from current and perspective customers.
• Act as key point of contact for all on-site tasting reservations, book tasting appointments, enter reservations in online system and coordinated follow-up as needed.
• Coordinate membership application data entry, welcome emails and membership kit mailings for new wine club and auto allocation members.
• Maintain CRM database, ensuring all member records are up-to-date, updating as needed.
• AssistDTC Manager with all activities related to Wine Club shipment processing and post-shipment customer service and processes.
• Assist with development of new wine club collateral and newsletters.
• Process redirect, recall and call tag requests with shipping partner as needed.
• Resolve returned shipments, including follow-up with customerand system updates.
• Maintain Wine Club will call order program, ensuring all orders are picked up within 45 days.
• Manage inventory held with our third-party shipping partner.
• Assist Tasting Room Leadership with the planning and execution of on-site wine club events.
• Assist DTC Manager with the management of Stonestreet social media channels including content creation and community management.
• Assist with development and implementation of loyalty programs to grow Wine Club member count and slow attrition rate.
• Ensure legal shipping compliance regulations are followed on all wine club, direct sales and internet orders.
• Compile various reports for DTC Manager and DTC Operations Team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education: College credential preferred
• A minimum of three years of experience in sales.
• A minimum of three years of experience in a customer service role.
• Demonstrated and proven success managing consumer database, email and mailing lists.
• Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
• Worldly wine knowledge and knowledge of the local area are a plus.
• Required Skills:
• Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Required Abilities:
• Oral Expression:The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Oral Comprehension:The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Selective Attention:The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
• Written Comprehension:The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Computer Skills: Excel and Word required. Database management experience preferred.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Critical features of this job are described in the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. (Reasonable accommodation is defined as any modification or adjustment to a job or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.)