Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing alcohol beverage company? Do you like problem solving and embracing change? Do you have a passion for managing multiple projects? Are you are interested in print production and beautiful packaging? If so, this may be the role you've been waiting for.
The Graphics Coordinator is responsible for supporting the print production process for packaging. Specifically, you would have the responsibility assisting in the execution, monitoring, of multiple packaging graphics projects within our company's strategic growth plans. This role will partner with the graphics manager to support the prepress and printer relationships as it pertains to graphics process, file management, color and print quality. You will also support preparation of project schedules; partnering with project management and cross-functional teams.
The position reports to the Manager, Graphics and will be based in Napa CA.
Essential Job Functions:
* Support the print production process including communication, timelines for wine and spirits packaging.
* Coordinate with the internal design team or external agency, marketing & print vendors.
* Support multiple and concurrent projects. Assist with the overall status of projects continuously.
* Review designs for printability, support pre-production meetings with printer, agency and marketing.
* Support artwork approval process for compliance.
* Coordinate mechanical release to printer of printed packaging, track from release through approval of color standards. Facilitates ink and graphic color standard's approval.
* Review all pre-press proofs for accuracy.
* Attend press checks as necessary.
* Coordinate timing with procurement Team and project Management to ensure mechanical release dates are in line with orders.
* Support all new color standards.
* 1-3 years of experience supporting the production of printed packaging.
* A good understanding of offset lithography, flexographic and gravure print processes.
* Experience in press-side approvals, including LAB readings and visual color evaluations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word; exposure a plus.
* Ability handle multiple projects and think clearly under pressure.
* Strong organizational and teamwork skill. Strong communications skills. Detail oriented.
* Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus.
* Knowledge of database, artwork approval and DAM systems.
* Travel up to 10% of the time
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a car and travel via plan/train as needed
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).