Hawks View Winery in Sherwood Oregon is seeking a full-time Assistant Tasting Room Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for managing the daily functions of the Tasting Room.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years sales and hospitality management experience; or combination of education and experience.
• Minimum five years’ experience as a manager in the hospitality industry, preferably in a fast paced restaurant and/or winery tasting room.
• Familiar with departmental, operational budget development, forecasting and implementation, inventory, supplies and cost management.
• Can present prior track record of setting and achieving sales goals from marketing and promotional conception to execution year over year.
• Has developed and executed employee training and development manuals.
• Computer proficient and management oversight. Knowledge in Outlook, Excel, Word, POS and Inventory Control Systems.
Develop and execute TR sales and budget plans to achieve company objectives.
Write, and execute sales training programs for employees.
Hire, train, schedule, monitor and direct employees based on established performance and sales goals. Develop and execute bonus program calculation for staff.
• Motivate and direct employees on guest service and sales standards using consistent, knowledgeable, and efficient methods.
• Analyze and control expenditures of wine and non-wine sales to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Collaborate with onsite marketing department for advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Prepare, deliver and explain monthly sales financial reports to the Board of Directors.
• Direct employees to continually develop growth in terms of guest satisfaction, presentation, team building and overall sales and net profit increases.
• Integrate and continue a collaborative working environment between Wine Club and Tasting Room to increase sales and enhance the overall guest experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume!