Domaine Chandon, founded in 1973, was the first American sparkling winery established by a French Champagne house. Chandon is also part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH - Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton. A leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley.
Domaine Chandon is seeking a Visitor Center Director. A dynamic leader with the drive and agility to build teams, implement strategic business plans and work hand in hand with DTC. We are committed to crafting a genuine experience for our guests here in one of the Napa Valley’s most beautiful locations.
As the most profitable visitor center of the MH business, a stellar performance in this role sets the candidate favorably for further career opportunities in MH.
Visitor Center Director Key Responsibilities:
- This key position is closely integrated with the DTC business plans.
- Bring fresh and vibrant ideas.
- Pursue business opportunities and develop activations which build profit and engage new customers.
-Work with your own team and across the business to create a dynamic customer experience program to stimulate interest at the Visitor Center.
-Build a relationship with winemaking to continue honing the right wine offers.
- With inspirational and hands on leadership attract, retain and engage happy teams and re-create the culture to become the region’s most sought-after hospitality employer.
- Lead the team to deliver flawless, professional and vibrant guest experiences.
- Work with these teams on new ideas which stimulate interest at the Visitor Center.
- Effective leadership and oversight of all Visitor Center operations to generate efficiencies including; supply chain, budgeting and forecasting, cost center tracking, implementing policies and procedures and grounds/facilities investments and management.