National Key Account Director
David Milligan Selections is a French Wine Importer with a solid history of growth founded almost 25 years ago. It is focused on great quality wines at exceptional prices. Over these years, it has established a sterling reputation for promoting and selling 58 wines across 16 properties in 30 states totaling 50,000 cases a year. This includes The Best Unoaked Sauvignon Blanc in the World, Vinous’s Top 20 Roses and many other accolades.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist in the continued growth of a significant player in the French wine business and will be able to utilize their already developed and diverse industry skills.
You will focus primarily on key accounts and opening new territories across the U.S. and report directly to the President of the company. You will have wide latitude for making and assisting in decisions that affect company operations.
• Increase the overall sales and distribution of all brands across all channels.
• Target large key accounts to gain brand presence.
• Manage multiple states, distributors and customers located across the U.S.
• Assume responsibilities for opening new territories and building and leveraging existing as well as new relationships which gain access into new accounts.
• Manage the incentives and a healthy travel and expense budget to drive the business.
• Conduct wine presentations and educational seminars for distributors, brokers, sales reps, and wait staff.
• Offer insight and strategic assistance to the President.
• Strong and effective leadership and organizational skills.
• Solid executive presence with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Goal oriented and results driven with a strong work ethic and competitive nature.
• A person with the ability to quickly build effective meaningful relationships with sales representatives.
• One who can continually develop positive relationships with key on & off premise account buyers, top regional executives, national accounts, and brand influencers.
• Five years of wine industry experience at the distributor or supplier level.
• Knowledge of, pride and commitment to French wine.
• Experienced travel expertise (up to 60% of the time).
• Existing account relationships with key accounts.
• Comprehensive expense account
• Health insurance
• Base and bonus based on results.
Find out more about DMS at davidmilliganselections.com.
For consideration, please include your resume and existing compensation package.