We have a great opportunity for District Sales Manager based in Seattle , WA who has a genuine interest in wine & spirits, a strong sense of ethics and strong leadership. As a District Sales Manager one must have a high level of wine & spirits knowledge and, a drive to continually build on this, demonstrating professionalism and integrity across all aspects of the position. DSWS is drawn to those who have the innate ability to seek out new ideas, exhibit initiative, and operate in a manner that is both creative and proactive. This is a dynamic environment where individuals thrive on being a part of a growing, established, entrepreneurial company.
• Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding company sales goals and providing leadership to an assigned team to accomplish the accurate and timely execution of all company initiatives, programs, and procedures.
• Supervise assigned sales team.
• Assist on sales calls when necessary.
• Budgeting, forecasting, goal setting and tracking of account activity.
• Develop contacts and relationships with customers.
• Maintain regular communication with customers and suppliers.
• Work cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met.
• Participate in department training program and lead various staff training sessions.
• Interact with other departments to ensure inter-departmental teamwork.
• Attend after hour events, meetings, etc.
• Mobility within the territory
• Minimum two years of wine sales experience
• Established successful sales history
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Must have strong leadership, motivation and persuasive communication skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment to handle a variety of duties
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Efficient time management skills
• Ability to lift, push and pull 30 pounds on a regular basis
• Bachelors Degree in a related discipline or commensurate experience
• Must be at a minimum of 21 years old
• Must have at least 2 years distributor wine and spirits sales experience within this territory
• Must be responsible, outgoing and reliable
• Must have and maintain a valid States driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Mobility within the territory (vehicle).
About Domaine Select Wine & Spirits
DSWS was founded by Paolo and Allison Domeneghetti in 1999 in order to represent wines and spirits which are of the highest quality and which express tremendous character, particular to their origin. The company operates as a national importer of fine wines and boutique spirits and sake from around the world. Domaine Select Merchants is the wholesale division of DSWS and operates in New York, New Jersey, and Florida (Vinecraft).
Domaine Select Wine & Spirits named 2010 Importer of the Year by FOOD & WINE Magazine
Working at DSWS
Working for DSWS means working for a respected, prestigious global wines and spirits industry leader, and having the opportunity to be surrounded by terrific people and exceptional brands in a diverse and energetic environment. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our founding partners, our staff, our suppliers, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust a strong sense of ethics. DSWS encourages ongoing professional development and we reward individuals who take the initiative. Our work environment is collaborative and transparent because we recognize the importance of continuously building upon an inclusive culture and challenging boundaries to ensure success.
DSWS offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses, rich benefits and domestic career development opportunities.
DSWS is an equal opportunity employer.