We are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Associate to join our team. The core role is receiving inventory, accurately packing and shipping orders, and warehouse organization.
The Warehouse Associate works under the general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead to perform a variety of warehouse tasks.
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Receive and verify all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading
• Re-positioning and stocking freight (stacking).
• Accurate documentation of all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Order picking and shipping
• Accurately pull appropriate product from assigned locations
• Manual stacking, wrapping and shipment preparation, including case labeling.
• Participate in inventory cycle counts.
• Perform other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
• Safe and proficient operation of forklift and attachments
• Moving items in receiving location to pick locations in racks.
• Replenishment from upper rack and bulk locations to lower rack locations.
• Replenishment from case locations to bottle locations
High School Diploma or GED
2 to 3 years of forklift experience in warehouse environment.
• Able to communicate fluently in English.
• Able to operate a variety of warehouse equipment, order pickers, reach lift and manual pallet jacks
• Ensure that daily inspections of equipment are completed
• Sound communication skills, must be able to communicate fluently in English.
• Knowledge of MS Office, computer software and online applications
• Use of RF scanners
• Must be able to repetitively lift 60 lbs
• Repetitive use of hands and arms
• Basic computer skills