Sales Associate wanted for a prestigious upper eastside retailer. The incumbent must be willing to work potentially late shifts on two or more of Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.
Job requirements include:
• Creating a friendly environment for customers,
• General computer skills,
• Creating in-store advertising materials,
• Posting POs and updating products in our POS,
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and priorities,
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate in a multicultural environment with all levels of employees and management,
• Selling and making recommendations on the floor,
• Answering phones and order fulfillment,
• Assisting with stocking shelves and creating displays,
• A professional demeanor and appearance,
• Ability to lift 40 pounds,
• Punctuality, and
• Various other tasks as directed by managers.
We are looking for responsible individuals who are willing and able to help appreciate and support store policies and to potentially help with day-to-day operational and administrative aspects of the business.
Applicants should send their resumes as Word attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should reference “Sales Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls or walk-ins please.