Peju Winery is a family owned and operated winery located in Rutherford, in the heart of Napa Valley. Farming organically and sustainably, our estate-grown fruit develops into award winning wines that exhibit a graceful pairing of power and elegance. We are a Certified Green winery committed to protecting the environment, providing extraordinary customer service, and recruiting smart, talented people to work with us.
Due to our growing success in telesales, we are adding another team member to the DTC Team! This position is solely focused on contacting guests by phone, offering them promotional events, wines and updating their profile. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the initiative to make telephone calls, have an uplifting, professional and gracious approach to sales and have a passion for sales results. We are seeking someone who enjoys telesales, possess wine experience and strives to be the top sales person in any company.
Summary of Duties Include:
• Performs outbound sales through phone calls and personalized emails for all DTC channels.
• Contacts guests to update personal information and offers wine promotions.
• Actively contacts guests and achieves daily outbound sales targets.
• Contacts guests with follow up emails and achieves weekly targets.
• Sells entire company offerings, including other property and events.
• Documents customer notes in AMS system for every call made while operating call lists.
• Outbound phone sales experience
• Passion for closing wine sales
• Ability to sit for long periods of time to make Outbound Phone Calls
• AMS experience or similar POS software experience
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate results with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• High School diploma, additional education preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for wine and selling wine
• Ability to build and enhance internal and external customer relationships.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Ability to learn new systems and procedures
Apply now! Come join our family fun workplace and start making the money you deserve for your expertise.