BROKER ASSOCIATE - New Brokerage with established base sales - INDUSTRY OUTLAW
Santa Cruz/Boulder Creek/Los Altos
San Francisco Bay Area (2 positions)
San Jose/Palo Alto/Burlingame
We are a young, fast-paced wine company, managing the production, sales and marketing of our California wine brands in addition to a small (and growing) import portfolio. We are a lean team that runs around the country selling wine bottle by bottle, case by case. We've managed to build a company that is growing fast and need your help to take it to another level. Our team pops more corks, visits more accounts and develops better relationships then the other guys….and we have more fun doing it.
We're looking for someone who is wine savvy but not wine snobby, willing to travel, self-motivated and someone who will take pride and ownership in their job. A positive attitude is a must as well as organizational skills. This position reports directly to the General Manager/President. If you have more skills than necessary, then bring it because there are many hats that can be worn if you’d like to wear them.
This is not an entry level sales position. We are seeking hungry & enthusiastic goal oriented individual that is willing to tap into their network and build their career within the company. We anticipate rapid growth for the right person.
Our office is located in Monterey, CA. We are not a company of suits and ties nor do we send tracking reports from the living room while wearing pajamas. If you are a road warrior and enjoy selling, this may be the position for you. We do require a MINIMUM of 3 years of distributor, supplier sales or comparable industry experience.
Multiple Books OK!
• Manage all on/off premise accounts market in your market
• Be accountable for growth expectations – on and off premise
• Be a road warrior & show up – that’s half the battle
• Execute account relationship management
• Grow our business and brands for the long-term health of our company
• Maintain our high standards of professionalism
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and digital) - ideally able to talk, text, email, chat, Facetime, and Instagram all at the same time. Basically, you should recognize that humans need iPhones more than toes, and that writing in all CAPS is the same as yelling.
• Must have a clean background check and a clean driver’s license
• Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
• Positive and healthy attitude, which includes a sense of humor
• Dependable, proactive, very organized, and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently without extensive supervision
• Discretion and the ability to maintain confidential information
Commission Based Brokerage
**Bonus & Supplier Incentives