Gary Farrell Winery is looking for a personable, energetic and self motivated individual to join our hospitality team.
• Promote and sell limited small-production wines, wine club memberships, tasting experiences, and events to guests.
• Educate customers about the uniqueness of our brand, including our winery history, accolades and awards.
• Capture and maintain customer information for future sales and marketing efforts.
• Conducting tours and tastings for small and large groups of consumers, trade, media and VIPs.
• Assist with daily tasting room operations including but not limited to: open/close procedures, inventory, retail sales using Vin65 POS system, answering telephone and responding to messages, glass washing and polishing, accurately processing shipping orders and transactions.
• Assist with winery events and occasional off-site marketing events.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Exceptional hospitality and communication skills to deliver a “Michelin Star” level guest experience
• Dynamic sales skills with the ability to meet individual and team goals
• Wine knowledgeable and exudes passion for Russian River Valley Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
• Self-motivated and team-oriented
• Positive professional demeanor with at least two years tasting room and/or retail sales experience
• Must work weekends
• Computer proficiency (POS systems and MS Office)
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on an intermittent basis
• Ability to work in a standing and/or walking position for long periods of time