Spanning generations and hemispheres, the fine wines of Huneeus Vintners reflect a sense of place and a passion for excellence. After years of running global wine companies, father and son, Agustin Huneeus and Agustin Francisco Huneeus, teamed up in 2005 to establish a portfolio of wines that represent the finest vineyard estates, appellations and wines in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Today, our luxury wine portfolio includes Quintessa, Faust, Flowers Vineyards & Winery, Leviathan and Benton-Lane.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing the Huneeus email marketing program for multiple brands, updating and optimizing our seven (and expanding) websites, and assist with launching and identifying new digital marketing opportunities. To succeed in this role, this person must be agile, thrive in a fast-paced/high-change environment, work well independently and who is incredibly detail oriented.
The 4 main components of this positon include email marketing/data segmentation (45%), website maintenance and optimization (25%), executing new digital efforts (20%) and reporting (10%).
• Create, test and deploy weekly email campaigns across multiple brands/databases
• Maintain email database assuring CRM/ESP are in sync
• Assure that all content and wine offerings are up to date online
• Create new landing pages to support specific digital campaign objectives
• Maintain current email/ecommerce performance reports
• Execute new digital initiatives such as LinkShare, AdWords, Re-targeting,, etc.
• Work with programmers to implement new API integrations and web functionality
• Continuously strive to improve the digital experience
• Work with brand teams to update content across sites & social media
• Assist with all content development as requested by management
• At least 2 years’ experience executing a high-volume/advanced segmentation email marketing program
• Familiarity with major ESP’s such as Mail Chimp; migration experience a +
• Experience with advanced list segmentation, drip campaigns, A/B testing and sender reputation/deliverability
• Basic HTML/graphic design/Photoshop
• Experience managing social media content and advertising
• Experience with affiliate programs such as Linkshare
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to use PC application software to perform administrative functions such as Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and GDPR laws
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and the luxury wine market
• Occasionally lift 50lbs.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to maneuver using manual dexterity in use of phones, computers, telephones, reference books, manuals, paper goods, typing and writing tools
• Must be able to walk up and down stairs