Alexandria Nicole Cellars is a family owned Winery and Vineyard located in the heart of Washington’s Wine Country. We have been producing small-lot of handcrafted wines from our Estate Vineyard, Destiny Ridge for 10 years. We are celebrating 20 years in our Horse Heaven Hills Vineyard and we want a team player to help share this story and our wines with guests.
Tasting Room Associates are often the first point of contact for the Alexandria Nicole Cellars brand. TR Associates roles include but are not limited to, story tellers, guides along the tasting experience, and leaders in customer service for the wine industry. At ANC we not only set the standard for TR customer service, we continuously try to raise the bar. The TR Associate will report to the Tasting Room Manager or MOD.
Duties and Responsibilities: (include the following, but not limited to)
• Host customers in memorable tasting experience
• Stock shelves and wine cellar
• Other tasks as directed by Tasting Room Manager
• Keep up to date on procedures, sales tips, event updates and other pertinent information to aid sales and improve efficiency
• Work a flexible schedule. This is a weekend position, including occasional evening event shifts
• Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are properly followed
• Follow responsible hospitality standards at all times
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean tasting room environment (inside room and outdoor areas)
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Good written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Highly customer service oriented
• Level of comfort and confidence networking
• Valid Driver’s License, Over 21, Food Handler permit, Class 12 permit
• Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all level of employees in a team-oriented environment
• Must be able to multi-task, follow-through on tasks in a timely manner, show priority setting, and have a sense of urgency
• Experience working in a tasting room or bar
• Passion for knowledge of fine wine and willingness to learn more
• Excellent hospitality, sales, organizational, and customer service skills
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends
• Ability to stand on one’s feet for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs, repeatedly
Customer service oriented, hardworking, goal oriented, POS proficiency, Wine Direct (Vin 65) experience, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Outlook. Competitive sales approach but also willingness to work with a team.
The Tasting Room Associate will be required to work 3 out of 4 weekends. This is a part time position and hours will vary.
Flexibility to work in a Seattle location desirable.
Please submit cover letter with resume. Resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered.