The Moranda Search Group is partnering with a iconic Napa Valley collection of luxury wineries in search of an exceptional candidate for their Wine Club Manager position.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a tenured, successful team in a fun company culture to further drive the success for their multiple wine clubs. These established wine clubs run seamlessly, with an experienced team in place for support and all the tools and technology you'll need to manage robust, growing clubs. The new Wine Club Manager will be tasked with taking the clubs to the next level, including developing the creative and strategic vision for the clubs, retention and loyalty programs, market outreach, enhanced events, and more. The candidate hired to take the helm is going to have a lot of fun!
• 4- year BA degree is highly preferred, may consider outstanding candidates who possess all other experience and qualifications.
• Proven track record of building and managing a successful team, delivering positive performance metrics and financial results.
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing a high-end wine club, member relations or loyalty program experience at a winery or related luxury industry is required. Large scale wine club experience 5,000+ members is a huge plus.
• Multi-channel consumer direct expertise including in-person retail sales, wine club or loyalty programs, e-commerce, social media, phone sales & events management is a plus.
• Proven track record of building and managing a successful team; successful track record of delivering positive performance metrics and financial results.
• Proven record of setting and meeting objectives (both professional and personal) is essential.
• Passion for and knowledge of wine and want to learn more.
• Understanding of DTC best practices and CRM is a strong plus.
• Knowledge of and commitment to implement up-to-date DTC compliance rules and regulations is required.
• Technology savvy, confident with computers and relevant DTC management systems is needed.
• Strong business acumen, possessing the ability to develop budgets and to understand and manage from metrics dashboards and financial reports is a plus.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Warm, gracious, professional and poised.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Confident, natural sales and service professional who can lead others by example.
• Thoughtful, pro-active team leader that can motivate others to the highest level of performance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that promote a cooperative team environment.
• Positive change agent who garners supports from others.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• The ability to motivate staff and resolve customer service issues will be required daily. Must be able to troubleshoot customer and employee problems and find consistent solutions.
• This position requires flexibility and willingness to adapt quickly to changing priories.
If you wish to be considered, please apply through this posting and provide your resume, cover letter and desired compensation range. Please feel free to share this posting with your professional network.