Cafe Europa, LLC, founded in 2001, is a rapidly growing fine wine importer and distributor with a diverse portfolio that focuses on quality wines from around the world. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, independent and creative sales professional for the Metro West territory. This is an established and performing territory with potential for substantial growth. Great opportunity for the right person to utilize their passion for wine while offering their customers product they can be excited about and customer service they deserve. No quotas, just great wine!
Job candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience in the wine industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Service and build sales in existing retail and restaurant accounts
• Open new accounts, both on and off premise
• Work market with suppliers, conduct restaurant staff trainings, organize wine dinners, conduct evening and weekend wine tastings
• Must have the ability to sell new portfolios and brand extensions.
• Accounts Receivable responsibility
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter and possess the ability to effectively manage time while servicing existing accounts and opening new ones.
• A passion for wine and wine knowledge is essential
• Must live in the noted territory
• College degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
• On premise and/or retail knowledge helpful
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have a smart phone and computer and be proficient at Excel and Word
Must be available to work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends.
Strong base + commission, car allowance, bonuses and benefits.
Candidate must be a US Citizen & resident of Massachusetts.
Fax or email your resume, no phone calls please.