Position: Marketing and Sales Assistant
Reports To: Brand Director
Hudson Ranch, established in Carneros in 1981 as a premium wine grape farming company is expanding operations to include a state of the art winery and hospitality facility. The guest experience is wine-driven and built upon the Hudson family’s gracious hospitality and strong sense of place.
As the first point of contact for most guests, the Marketing and Sales Assistant establishes a hospitable rapport and welcoming tone. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with guests while also managing various administrative projects related to wine sales. This position requires strong attention to detail in interpersonal communications and with external and internal customers.
The responsibilities and duties of the position include however are not limited to those listed below.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
• Provide high quality customer interactions via phone, email and in person.
• Manage tasting room schedules and greet most guests upon arrival.
• Operate as winery receptionist for both phone and in person interactions
• Act as guest concierge while on site as well as guiding and assisting them with their plans while visiting
• Maintain strong relationships with hotel concierges, private tour hosts, and other hospitality staff members from other limited production wineries.
• Support DTC and wholesale sales managers with tracking, recordkeeping and project-based tasks
• Occasionally host guests onsite
• Pack wine orders
Events and Hospitality
• Provide administrative back up for hospitality events
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years prior experience in comparable high end hospitality and sales
• Must be adept in Microsoft Excel and Word, experience with e-commerce and POS systems a plus
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Pay: $20/hour
• Schedule: Thursday through Monday, 8:30am-5pm
Email resume and cover letter, no phone or in person applications, please.