At Clos Du Val, our story is rich in history. It is also a living story that is still being written today. Great wineries do more than just endure—they learn, refine, evolve and perfect. As deeply rooted members of the Napa Valley wine community, our team takes remarkable pride in being the stewards of this iconic winery. As its stewards, we see it as our duty to build on Clos Du Val’s rich legacy. Our goal is not simply to leave Clos Du Val better than we found it, it is to make it better than it has ever been.
In this spirit, we have embarked on the construction of a stunning new hospitality center which will be completed this summer. A long time coming, we’re excited to have a home in which to share Clos du Val in a way that aligns with our exceptional wines and hospitality.
Clos du Val is currently hiring both full-time and part-time Concierges.
Job Purpose: To act as a first and lasting point of contact while provide extraordinary service to our guests.
This position will work closely with the Guest Experience Manager and Guest Service Coordinator to:
• Graciously greet guests upon arrival and thank them as they leave
• Utilize reservation/table management software in order to manage the overall flow of visitor center traffic
• Provide traditional concierge services at every opportunity
• Capture walk-in guest information in our CRM and work to accommodate requests with a high level of hospitality
• Take an active part in maintaining any visual displays and assist in completing retail orders as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Team player with a can-do attitude that presents a warm, gracious and professional demeanor
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through are a must
• Adept problem solver and ability to turn negative situations in to positive ones
• Desire to provide the best possible experience to all guests
• Polished appearance, phone manner and communication skills
• Knowledge of or passion to learn about wine, wine production and the wine industry
• Experience with retail POS operations
• Other customer service related duties as needed
• Able to lift 50 pounds as well as stand, walk, lift and bend for up to 8 hours a day
• Must be 21 or older
• Weekend and holiday work is required.
Compensation: competitive hourly rate plus commissions