CLIENT AND EVENT COORDINATOR
Staglin Family Vineyard is seeking a dynamic and energetic professional for the Client & Event Coordinator position. With a business model focused on fostering direct sales relationships with our clients, this is an integral role representing the family and the wines.
The Client and Event Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest quality experience and customer service for all who visit or contact the estate. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, management of all onsite and offsite events, hosting tours and tastings and assistance with order processing. An effective candidate will strive for excellence at all times, be confident yet humble and foster a great attention to detail. To be successful in this role, applicants should have a gracious, welcoming, positive and accommodating personality that is not easily overwhelmed. This job is Monday through Friday with occasional weekend and evening commitments and is a non-exempt, salaried position.
• Extensive wine knowledge
• Minimum of four years’ experience in the wine industry, or related industry, including hospitality and events
• Fine dining service experience preferred
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree, emphasis in Business/Marketing is preferred
• High degree of organization, accuracy in execution of tasks
• Ability to analyze problems and find solutions independently
• Must work well with operating/present ownership and team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with E-Winery a plus. Knowledge of Ship Compliant a plus
• Ability to make a great first impression
• Ability to prioritize
• Must exhibit initiative and creativity in developing ways to accomplish goals
• Good with numbers and calculations
• Occasionally work on weekends and evenings; sometimes more than 40 hours per week
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds repetitively
• Spanish language skills a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Oversee and execute events on-site: conduct site visits, provide proposals, secure the catering, service and rentals and be present to manage each event and recap.
• Assist in the coordination of all off-site charitable events and wine sales event opportunities.
• Provide the highest quality customer experience for all guests visiting the estate. Respect all customers and team members and always maintain a kind, courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Manage the upkeep and impeccable appearance of the visitor center and event spaces.
• Host clients for visits to the estate.
• Assist with the booking, confirmation and hosting of tour and tasting appointments.
• Ensure a seamless client experience from purchase through timely delivery.
• Work with the Client Coordinator to promptly take and process orders.
• Effective utilization of E-Winery to assist with order processing.
• Taste wines to ensure they are sound for service is required. Drinking on the job is prohibited.
• Answer telephone in professional, friendly manner.
• Help maintain a neat and efficient office.
• Must be able and willing to volunteer for a philanthropic event that takes place on a weekend in September.