Tasting Room Associate Job Description:
Andis Wines, one of Amador Country's esteemed wineries, is seeking a new team member to serve and sell in our beautiful Tasting Room. Potential hires must excel at all aspects of retail sales, including conveying a positive and fun attitude, greeting guests, conducting tours, and discussing the wines and the wine making process. Experience preferred, but a great attitude and excellent customer service skills will also go a long way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Welcome all guests and provide exceptional customer service.
2. Set-up and clean-up of Tasting Room, tours, stocking of Tasting Room, etc.
3. Assist guests with wine tastings, education and purchases while ensuring a gracious, informative and memorable experience.
4. Create and conduct informative and enthusiastic tours and private tastings for public, VIP, and trade groups.
5. Conduct off-property tastings when necessary.
6. Establish relationships with guests via excellent customer service.
7. Provide guests with information regarding the wine club and all winery events.
8. Help with special winery events as needed.
9. Conduct various other duties related to a fast-paced retail environment.
10. Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
11. Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
12. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
This is a part-time position. To apply for this position, reply with a resume and cover letter, plus general schedule availability.