Greetings AMS users! AMS is looking to add a new full-time member of our customer service team. The successful candidate will have at least two years experience with AMS.
The AMS helpdesk is the first line of service for customers with questions about software operation. Problems come in via phone and email and can range across any of the AMS software modules.
Duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
• Answering product use questions for the AMS software package
• Managing and tracking customer support requests received via phone and email
• Troubleshooting and documenting customer reported product defects for the development team
• Receiving customer feature requests, effectively communicating requests to the development team
• Writing and maintaining both internal and external facing documents, setup guides, sample procedure documents, etc
• Participation in weekend support rotations with other customer service staff
• Two or more years’ experience with AMS systems
• Driven, self-motivated person with a passion for customer service
• Must possess a working understanding of customer service best practices
• Ability to draw out and understand customer business needs, transforming customer support requests into well-crafted actionable items for development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
• Excellent organizational abilities essential, ability to track many open issues at one time
• Proficiency with technology, Windows PCs, tablets, MS Office, and browsers
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time providing support for customers via email and phone
$40,000 - $65,000 depending on experience and capabilities
We provide a competitive salary, health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) after a year.
Please submit resumes via link below.